[vtkusers] help

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Nov 13 10:19:07 EST 2006

Nantel, Jean wrote:
> Hi,
>     I read an article about TREESVIS software package and I am not able
> to find any reference to acquire or get a copy of it.
>     I am a forester in the North of Quebec Canada. I have a project to
> produce a forest map of a private land of 400 000 ha with ±15cm digital
> imagery and Lidar coverage.
>     I would like to explore the potential of TREESVIS. Can you give me a
> reference to get more info on TREESVIS.

Salut Jean !

	This is the mailing list for the VTK toolkit. I am not familiar with
the type of data your dealing with, but if this is something that VTK or
ParaView can deal with, maybe this can help you.

[What 3D file formats can VTK import and export?]
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ#What_3D_file_formats_can_VTK_import_and_export.3F

HTH
Mathieu