[vtkusers] Re:Co-ordinate Conversion

Krishnamurthy Anand anand at avesthagen.com
Thu Nov 9 23:56:45 EST 2006

Greeting to all
I have a few points that are represented in their two dimensions (X & Y
co-rdinates) I am determined to find their three dimensional co-ordinates.
I would like to run the same on batch mode.

Thankyou

Regards
anand

--
Krishnamurhty Anand
Scientist: Chemistry and Assay Services
E.Mail : anand at avesthagen.com

Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Discoverer,9th floor,Unit 3,
International Tech Park,
Bangalore-560 066, India.
Tel:91-80-28411665/28412308; Fax:91-80-28418780
http://www.avesthagen.com
This e-mail message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. It should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. If you have erroneously received this message, please delete it immediately and notify the sender. The recipient acknowledges that Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt. Ltd./or its subsidiary Companies, as the case may be, are unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of Avestha Gengraine Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and / or its subsidiary Companies, as applicable. Before opening any attachments please check them for viruses and defects.