[vtkusers] Re: timer example

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 9 11:32:02 EST 2006

According to the docu, the vtkHoverWidget is used to invoke an event when
hovering in a render window. Do you propose to use a zero threshold to
simulate an idle function? That sounds like an overkill for what I need. Iren
allows for timers, is there really no way to regularly trigger arbitrary
commands just like iren->AddObserver(vtkCommand::MouseMoveEvent, myCommand)
does on a mouse movement?
Regards,
Dominik