[vtkusers] cmake fails to find the latest VTK

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 9 03:27:19 EST 2006

Hi,

Thanks a lot for a prompt answer. Untill it's fixed, and if anyone else hits
this thread, here is my solution: dont rely on FIND_PACKAGE, just add
appropriate entries to INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES and LINK_DIRECTORIES, e.g:

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(/usr/local/include/vtk-5.1/)
LINK_DIRECTORIES(/usr/local/lib/vtk-5.1/)

The rest of the CMakeLists.txt stays intact. I wonder what's the purpose of
making it so complicated in FindVTK.cmake...? Is there so much of additional
magic on other platforms?
regards,
Dominik

--