[vtkusers] cmake fails to find the latest VTK

Obada Mahdi omahdi at gmx.de
Wed Nov 8 19:38:34 EST 2006

Hi Dominik,

you are on the right track:

On 11/8/06, Dominik Szczerba <domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch> wrote:
> Cmake didnt change (still 2.4-3), neither did any of my projects. The change
> must be in the VTK then. The said file UseVTK.cmake is in include, not lib.
> Have there been any relevant changes recently? How do I fix it?

Have a look at
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-November/087983.html

"UseVTK.cmake" is not the only file that winds up in the wrong
location with current VTK CVS.  The bug tracker entry that is quoted
in the aforementioned message proposes a patch for the root
"CMakeLists.txt", but I believe that it is not 100% correct anymore.

HTH,

Obada