[vtkusers] Volume Rendering Structured Grids

Alark Joshi alark_j at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 7 17:24:24 EST 2006

Hello all,

Please can you let me know if there is any way to perform volume rendering of data in "STRUCTURED_GRID" format. I'm surprised that there is volume rendering methods for unstructured grids but none for structured grid. I'm thinking that I may be missing something here. I tried casting using vtkCastToConcrete but it still doesnt work.  Please help. Any advice/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Regards,

Alark