[vtkusers] Ressources probleme

ricca nicola riccanicola at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 6 13:32:10 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm displaying a tridimensional cellular automata. I have fixed a
tridimensional matrix of vtkActor (praticaly i have defined a big array).
So, for each portions of the array i have a instanciation of vtkActor.

For every iterations i set the opacity of each cellulare (array[x][y][z])
depending on the evolution of the automata. Now my probleme is that the
programme isn't very fast and im tring to find a way to make it quicker.

I don't know all the possibiliy of VTK so if some one as an idea?

thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

University of Geneva.
Ricca Nicola .