[vtkusers] Making a very informative view of the brain

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 06:06:20 EST 2006

Hello Jonathan.
Thank you for your answer.
Your view looks very nice indeed.
What puzzels me is how you came about coloring the different structures in
diferent colors.
I have tried using vtkcontourFilter, a smoothing filter and then assign it
to an actor object. The problem is that i cannot specify the colors.

So i was hoping you could help me out by telling me exactly which filter you
have used for your structures, how you set the colors and how you make them
look shiny like that...that is really neat :)

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best of regards