[vtkusers] Re: Question regarding vtkMultiBlockPLOT3DReader andalso VTKit

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Fri Nov 3 17:48:35 EST 2006

Mark B Stucky wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Goodwin Lawlor" <goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie>

If you look at the example linked above, there is

   vtkHierarchicalDataExtractDataSets eds
   eds SetInputConnection 0 [reader GetOutputPort 0]
   eds AddDataSet 0 1

There are 3 pieces in a single hierarchical level "0"... in the example
the piece with index "1" is extracted and contoured.

Try

  eds AddDataSet 0 0
  eds AddDataSet 0 2

and have a look at the output.