[vtkusers] Help using the lookuptables and MapScalarsThroughTable

Prename Surname bsd.diverse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 06:09:06 EST 2006

Hello. I am trying to color a vtkPolyDataMapper in different colors. As
input i gave it a surface generated by vtkContourfilter.
There are 6 different scalars (values : 1,2,3,4,5,6) and i want to color
them different colors...But they are all coloured in the same manner (blue)

So i was thinking that i had to set the vtkScalarsToColors on the
datamapper, but i am having trouble setting the lookuptable.
I think i have to use the MapScalarsThroughTable function on the
vtkScalarsToColors object, but i can find absolutely no examples on how to
do it,....and the documentation is not the best at that point.
I hope someone can help me out a little....

Thank you very much