[vtkusers] Endpoints of streamlines

Martin Baumann mailsgetlost at web.de
Wed Nov 1 12:05:19 EST 2006

Hi,

you must get the last point of the output of the stream tracer.
Here an example:

    vtkStreamTracer* trace = vtkStreamTracer::New();
    trace->SetInput(_grid);
    // ...
    trace->Update();

    double* stopPosition;
    long numPoints = trace->GetOutput()->GetNumberOfPoints();
    stopPosition      = trace->GetOutput()->GetPoint(numPoints-1);

Hope this helps!

Regards, M.B.