[vtkusers] Installing VTK 5.0 on Mac OSX 10.4.6

Siddartha Krishnan sidd.krish at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:36:06 EDT 2006

Hi again,
Thanks for your prompt replies. I corrected the alias line to alias
vtk='${VTKBUILD}/bin/vtk'

However, the headers still cannot be found:
main.cpp:3:29: error: vtkSphereSource.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:4:31: error: vtkPolyDataMapper.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:5:22: error: vtkActor.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:6:29: error: vtkRenderWindow.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:7:25: error: vtkRenderer.h: No such file or directory
main.cpp:8:39: error: vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h: No such file or
directory

I tried both using the command line and XCode (after changing the
Header Search Paths), but still get these messages.
Are there any other suggestions to solve this problem?

Thanks.