[vtkusers] vtkBalloonWidget.. Help needed

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Mar 17 09:09:29 EST 2006

vtkBalloonWidget is still under development and nightly building/testing
of it has not yet been activated in the VTK CMakeLists files... As soon
as it is activated and ready, you should be able to do a cvs update and
get it to work properly.

Keep an eye on the VTK/Widgets/CMakeLists.txt file. When you see a
vtkBalloonWidget.cxx file listed as a source in there, it will be ready
for prime time.

Hope this helps,
David Cole