[vtkusers] vtkMFCWindow causing crash in release mode with visualstudio

de Boer Ingo I.deBoer at polytec.de
Thu Mar 9 10:27:43 EST 2006

Hi,

I just tried the vtkSDI sample in Release. It worked fine.
Except that the samples crash in the end of memory problems :-((

You could try to build your project in Release mode with debug info
and debug it.

greets
  Ingo

---
Dr.-Ing. Ingo H. de Boer

Polytec GmbH
Polytec-Platz 1-7, 76337 Waldbronn, Germany
phone: ++49 7243 604 106
fax  : ++49 7243 604 255