[vtkusers] interactive frame rates(SetStillUpdateRate method not found)

Vishal Shah vishalshah2282 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 7 16:02:28 EST 2006

hi . I have to set up interactive frame rates. I created iren (object of
  vtkRenderWindowInteractor). But iren does not give me "SetStillUpdateRate()" and "SetDesiredUpdateRate()" methods. I have seen those methods used in some examples. Is it a vtk version thing? I am using 4.4.2.  Were these methods disabled later ? In any case, what is the way to use interactive frame rates?

  Thanks,
  Vishal