[vtkusers] MangledMesa & VTK

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Dec 28 12:46:17 EST 2006

Randall,

Hmmm..... I'm pretty sure plain old Mesa will work. I think the popping
up of the X window was fixed a while back.

I'm poking through the archives and cannot find the confirmation of
this... but we have dozens of clusters without graphics cards running
Mesa pvservers (all servers are running X though...).

Now if the servers don't have X, then I'm not sure about this... maybe
someone who know a bit more about it can chime in?

  Brian Wylie - Org 1424
  Sandia National Laboratories
  MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
  (505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833