[vtkusers] vtk with visual C++

heaveninatoilet at aol.com heaveninatoilet at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 05:26:54 EST 2006

  hi,
 After building VTK ,I am trying to write an application in VC 6.0. I have done like this: open a blank project, add some new source and header files, go to the VTK's example directory and open a sample project there, Copy the Project->Setting to my own project..........an error said "cannot open vtkRendering.lib" comes up when I build it
 can any body help me?