[vtkusers] Re: vtkusers Digest, Vol 32, Issue 16

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Thu Dec 14 18:29:26 EST 2006

Jean-Do Barnichon wrote:
> Andrea,
> I actually misspelled it the coorest filter name is
> vtkCollisionDetectionFilter.
> You can also have a look at
> http://www.bioengineering-research.com/vtk/vtkCollisionDetectionFilter.htm.
> I've actually used in plain C++ and don't know if it can be used from
> python.
> Jean-Do

I'm just updating that page now... it's completely out-of-date. You can
get the source code for the CD filter from sourceforge on the web here:

http://vtkbioeng.cvs.sourceforge.net/vtkbioeng/vtkbioeng/

or using CVS:

cvs
-d:pserver:anonymous at vtkbioeng.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vtkbioeng login

cvs -z3
-d:pserver:anonymous at vtkbioeng.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vtkbioeng co
-P vtkbioeng

I'll put some examples in C++ and tcl up there tonight. I use the class
in tcl so you should have no problems wrapping the class with python.

Goodwin