[vtkusers] how to split the renderwindow into subwindows?

Ashish Singh mrasingh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 10:09:20 EST 2006

Thanks Michael. Infact, I am trying to use KWWidgets and/or Qt for this. Do
you know how to do it using either KWWidgets or Qt?
In the interim, I am going to check the vtkRenderer class for the viewport
settings.
But I am wondering, even if I have multiple renderers in just one
renderwindow, would interacting with any one of the images not affect the
others?

Thanks,
Ashish