[vtkusers] Changing the orientation of an implicit function

samo sandra.moritz at gmx.de
Thu Dec 14 07:33:27 EST 2006

Hello together

I would like to use the transformation from an actor to change the
orientation of a vtkBox. This box is located around the actor, but the
bounding box orientation is that from my coordinate system, not the one from
the actor. I already tried:

((vtkBox*)m_ClipROIImplant->GetClipFunction())->SetTransform(stlActor->GetUserTransform());

but this didn't solve my problem. My goal is to clip the volume of the
stlActor from a vtkPolyData set. Does anybody know how to do that? I tried
the stencil, but that didn't work. Any idea?

Thanks
Samo