[vtkusers] Integration of VTK and H3D/VHTK

Kitchin, Matthew R M.R.Kitchin at hw.ac.uk
Thu Dec 14 06:37:39 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm looking at the possibility of integrating VTK with H3D/VHTK for
applications involving haptic technologies. Does anybody have any
experience of combining these? We hope to use VTK for visualising,
volume rendering, image processing etc but would like to look at the
possibility of "talking" between VTK objects and VHTK/API objects. We
would probably need to develop a translator between the two mesh types.

Bit of a tangent, I guess, but does anybody have any thoughts?

Regards,

MattK