[vtkusers] use vtk library from starccm+

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Wed Dec 13 10:03:36 EST 2006

Hi,

    is there any chance to include 'external' vtk libraries
    ship with the commercial cfd solver starccm+ (cd-adapco)?
    I use a lot polyhedra meshes which I would like to
    display it using paraview or 'plain' vtk; unfortunately
    polyhedrons are not supported in the official vtk
    release yet. I just got a vtk/paraview installation at my office
    and it would be sad, when I am just able to use it for
    some meshes :-(

Greetings!
 Fabian