[vtkusers] [4.2->5.0 conversion]Where is OpenGL library?

Stuart Schaffner schaffner at pshift.com
Wed Dec 6 20:27:24 EST 2006

I got 5.0 downloaded and CMake run (thanks, everyone!).  I got my project to
compile on MS Visual Studio 2005 Professional, but I am getting linker
errors that I suspect are from a missing OpenGL library.  An example is

  unresolved external symbol __imp__glTexEnvf at 12

One exception to the "__imp__gl" format is

  unresolved external symbol _FTC_Manager_LookupFace

Do I need to add the opengl library explicitly?  If so, anybody know where
it is on MS Windows XP Professional (SP2)?

Stu Schaffner

Northeastern University