[vtkusers] Parallel Volume Rendering

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Wed Dec 6 10:53:19 EST 2006

On Wed, 2006-12-06 at 15:25 +0100, polittico wrote:
> Thank You so much Kevin,
> but I want that my vtk application do it...
> I found the following code on the list, it compile, I see the render window but there's nothing in it. What's wrong?

Was that the code I posted a while back? If it is, I never got it
working either. As I recall, composting has some issues with volume
rendered pieces. The ordered composting in ParaView fixes this.

Somebody on the list recently had success bringing the icet render
manager into VTK from ParaView, maybe you could do the same for the
ordered composting code.