[vtkusers] [Newbie question] VTK 5.0.2 in MS Visual C++?

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Dec 6 09:21:29 EST 2006

You'll need to first build VTK to create libraries you can use in your
own C++ project. Use CMake (CMakeSetup.exe on Windows) to set up your
VTK build; it will create the appropriate .sln and .vcproj files for you
to load into Visual Studio to build VTK. Once it has finished compiling,
you can use the created libraries in your .sln and .vcproj files as you
would for any other library.

- Amy