[vtkusers] Contributing text files to the Wiki

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Tue Dec 5 12:47:22 EST 2006

That's what I have been doing, using the <pre> tags.  But like I said,
it's inconvenient.  And now I have recently run into a problem.  If
there is something like &lt; in the text, it is converted to < (probably
to give you a way around inserting a </pre> tag.

Unfortunately, I am trying to post an XML file with snippets of C-like
code in it.  The code has dozens of < and > operators in it, and they
are all converted to &lt; and &rt; so that they do not interfere with
the XML format.  However, when I post the XML to a Wiki page, the &lt;
and &rt; are resolved by the browser, which invalidates the XML file.

I really don't want to go through my files and convert all the &lt; to
&amp;lt;.  I just want to upload the damn file.

-Ken