[vtkusers] doubt: RenderOpaqueGeometry

Bhanu Chander Reddy ( bhanuchanderreddy@gmail.com ) bhanuchanderreddy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 00:51:27 EST 2006

Dear all
I am trying to customize the vtkParallelCoordinatesActor for my own
purposes. So i will be making some changes to it and compile the vtk source
code.
My doubt is that if the RenderOpaqueGeometry function in the
vtkParallelCoordinatesActor is called everytime the renWin Render is
executed or only once ( i.e. the first time).
the reason i am asking this question is because this Actor defined both the
RenderOpaqueGeometry and the RenderOverlay functions. So can anybody say me
which function is called when by the renderer.

--
Regards,
Bhanu Chander Reddy Vanteru.