[vtkusers] Contributing text files to the Wiki

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Dec 4 10:58:22 EST 2006

I've been trying to commit text-based files to the Kitware Wiki such as
cmake files and xml material files.  Of course, the upload file feature
does not let me upload files of these types.  I've resorted to embedding
the files in a regular Wiki page.  However, this solution is
inconvenient for both uploading and downloading the file.  It has also
been giving me a lot of grief about special html characters like '<',
'>', and '&'.

Could someone add the file extensions .txt, .cmake, and .xml, as well as
any other relevant text types, to the accepted list of Wiki uploads.  Or
does someone have a better solution?

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories