[vtkusers] About fran_cut.vtk

Juan José Aja Fernández juan.aja at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 17:24:40 EDT 2006

Hi, everyone:

I remember testing the decimation examples that used fran_cut.vtk as
source and If I recall correctly, it had lots of polygons (I have an
image around here somewhere that . I downloaded the vtk data release
version 4.2 and found that fran_cut.vtk was reduced to only about 4000
polygons, and searching the net gave exactly the same data file.

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or fran_cut.vtk was in fact reduced
in complexity?

If it was, can someone kindly point me in the direction of the
supposed original?

Thanks a lot,

Juan.