[vtkusers] ParaView File Save View Image Crashes X11

Stewart.Dickson at noaa.gov Stewart.Dickson at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 23 14:07:16 EDT 2006

OK,

Guess I was wrong about the paraview executable coming from Fink.

My FinkCommander sez:

flagged	status	name	installed	version	binary	category	summary
NO	outdated	vtk-py23	4.4.0-5	4.4.0-6	4.4.0-5	sci	The Visualization ToolKit

NO	outdated	pyvtk-py23	0.4.67-1	0.4.67-3	0.4.67-1	sci	Tools for
manipulating VTK files in Python

ParaView sez: This is version 2.4, release 3 -- no information on
how/where/by whom it was compiled.

/usr/local/share/paraview-2.4 contains:
Data    Demos   Scripts
There don't seem to be any README or RELEASE notes/files with information
on its source -- so...

That's all I can tell you.

-Stewart