[vtkusers] vtkFloatArray with tcl

Elizabeth Nitao enitao at craft-tech.com
Tue Aug 22 16:09:14 EDT 2006

Hi all,
I am trying to load a vtkFloatArray with a significant number of
scalars.  Is there a way to simply pass all the scalars as an array
instead of iterating through all of them using SetValue?  I tried the
method SetArray; however I receive an error saying that the input
arguments are incorrect.  I am using a Tcl list as the data array which
may be the problem?

Similarly is there a way to load many points into a vtkUnstructuredGrid
by simply passing 3 lists (x, y, z coord) to the grid?

Thanks so much!
Elizabeth