[vtkusers] arbitrary plane display from volume image

Mark Gooding mark.gooding at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 12:01:31 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I'm trying to display an arbitrary slice through a volume image, but
I'm not having much success. From my trawl through the archives, I
found that texturereslice.tcl example was want I wanted. Having tried
to copy this example (found from a google trawl) I haven't had a lot
of success. The plane is displayed correctly, but it is a uniform
colour ( that of the vtkImageReslice->SetBackgroundLevel ). I've been
getting in a right pickle over this so any suggestions appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark