[vtkusers] VISUAL C++ Express 2005 HELP!

Ugur BOZKAYA u.bozkaya at fmcon.com
Mon Aug 21 14:28:11 EDT 2006

Hi,
I managed to build it. But it is quite time consuming. I would recommend
to use vstudio .net or full version of 2005. In express edition you need
to install SDK additionally and also have to configure some options. The
worst part is that I had many times trouble with cmake which gave me an
annoying error on big endian definitions.

good luck

Ugur