[vtkusers] VTK issue on windows XP Pro X64

Andreas Gerndt gerndt at rz.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Aug 18 16:33:15 EDT 2006

Hi Ashish,

this seems to be a vtk bug.

Cf. my earlier posting (and solution):
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-August/086498.html

Best regards

Andreas

-------------- next part --------------
Hi,

I am a novice in using VTK. I installed and was using VTK on my windows XP
Pro (32 bit) machine for a few days now. Recently I got a 64 bit machine
with windows xp pro X64 and Visual Studio 2005 Professional. I installed VTK
on this machine as per the instructions on the post:

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-May/085193.html

The install didn't give me any errors, but I am having problem with
VTKRenderwindowInteractor. I am displaying an image and trying to zoom
in/out, pan etc. But none of these work. I see the image though. The same
code (without any modifications) works fine on 32 bit machine.

Is anyone else having similar problems? Or is that I am doing something
wrong? All help is welcome.

Thanks,
Ashish