[vtkusers] vtkpointId and vtkcellid

Amitesh Agarwal amiteshagarwal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 01:42:10 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I have read an unstructured grid and have converted the grid in polydata. I
have been trying to access individual cell information and point information
serially in the polydata but to no avail. The problem is that all of these
have some kind of vtkid assigned to each of the cell and point. I have grown
immensly frustrated trying to find a way to access a list of those vtkids so
that I could be able to use them to access the individual cells and points.
Any ideas how to do it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Amitesh