[vtkusers] CMakeSetup.exe

ortizalonso@ya.com ortizalonso at ya.com
Thu Aug 10 06:58:09 EDT 2006

Hi! First of all, my level of english is very basic and I must
translate my words with the help of a translator. That causes
that my words are completely literal. I hope that we are
understood

Thanks for your answers. They have helped me enough.

You have not used "Cmake"? It is not obligatory to use it to
work with vtk? I have had access to "THE VTK USER'S GUIDE"
and To "VISUALIZATION TOOLKIT - AN OBJECT-ORIENTED
APPROACH TO 3D GRAPHICS" and in the description of the
installation this including the use of cmake.

My problem is that when executing "CMakeSetup.exe", the for
section "build" does not give the possibility me of choosing
"DevCpp" as compiler and I suppose that is important to be able
to continue. I already said to you that I am beginning to work
with vtk and I do not understand many things.

Anyone has worked with vtk and devcpp and could clarify this
to me?

Thanks, Pi