[vtkusers] Re:How to generate a reference vector in velocity field?

huangliao huangl.zju at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 21:38:54 EDT 2006

Hello,
I tried to use vtkGlyphSouce2D and vtkActor2D.
It is almost ok, but the problem is that the arrow(refenerce vector) can't
be scaled when zooming in and out.
Laster, I tried to use vtkGlyphSource2D and vtkActor.
The arrow can be scaled properly, but it can be rotated too.
What i need is a arrow which can be scaled, but cann't rotated.
e.g.
   -->  scaled   ------>, or ->
   -->  rotated   -->,

Thanks.