[vtkusers] [Fwd: Selecting points on image slices]

Joël Schaerer joel.schaerer at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Aug 8 11:07:24 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-08-07 at 18:11 -0300, Wagner Sales wrote:

> Hi Joël,
>
> You was tried with vtkCellPicker? Are used in vtkImagePlaneWidget to
> get scalar value.
> Well, I was posted a question on this list ( in attachment ) that's
> you may be can help me. After I solve this problem, I'll needs to
> perform the same task you needs now. I think maybe we can solve the
> problem together ( ;) ) and put the solution at the list.

Sure, that would be nice :) Although i'm not sure we're trying to solve
the same problem?
Concerning my problem, I just tried vtkCellPicker, but as expected, it
gives the same results as vtkPointPicker. I think the problem comes from
the fact that I use vtkImageActor to slice the data, thus the dataset is
still the full volume. I will try adding a vtkImageClip in the pipeline
to try to circumvent the problem.

joel