[vtkusers] Triangle Mesh

beth at portugalmail.pt beth at portugalmail.pt
Mon Aug 7 05:12:39 EDT 2006

Hi,

I want to model an solid object using a triangle mesh.
I have several 3D points (x, y, z) and vertices ids describing the triangles
(order of vertices to form a triangle mesh).
How can I create it using VTK?
I searched functions specific to create a triangle mesh, and vtkTriangleStrip
sounded like being the right one, however I'm not suceeding in using it
properly. I'm programming in C++ and some samples do not cover it, besides not
showing clearly the usage of this class.
Can someone send me some sample code?

Thanks and regards,

Elizabeth