[vtkusers] Displaying Images in VTK

Tomás Aguado Gómez taguado at gsyc.escet.urjc.es
Fri Aug 4 05:16:15 EDT 2006

Thanks I finally integrated a wtkImageviewer in my QVTKWidget.

But a problem has shown up, as I have an array built up of values
from zero to 255, ¿Is there any widget that maps this info into
colours? The image I have with the ImageViewer is grayScale and I am
trying to draw a contour using colours.

Thanks!