[vtkusers] VTK and molecules

H.Vidal, Jr. hvidal at tesseract-tech.com
Thu Aug 3 14:31:15 EDT 2006

A quick google search for 'vtk ball stick molecules software' suggests
that there are several well developed packages and bits of code
out there to do this.

There is something called ZINCv that seems built just for the job,
but I could not quickly determine if this was available in source
or binary form from research group.

Seems like there's lots out there to address your needs.

here is one specifically also built on VTK:

http://www.cgg-journal.com/example/index.htm

Just too many others to list.

hv