[vtkusers] Using vtkLineWidget2

Gheorghe Postelnicu gheorghe.postelnicu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 10:17:28 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am trying to use vtkLineWidget2 and the main feature I am interested
in is being able to differentiate between the two endpoints of the
line segment (hence emphasizing the orientation).

So I tried plugging in a simple vtkLineWidget2 widget in the code of
ProbeWithSplineWidget and I was expecting to be able to change the
color of the first endpoint when clicking the button below. However,
there was no change whatsoever. Here is my code. Any ideas?

set t_button [button $ctrl_buttons.btn5 \
		  -text "test" \
		  -command [ [ [ [line2 GetRepresentation] GetPoint1Representation]
GetProperty] SetColor .01 .01 .7; line2 Modified ] ]

Thanks,
--
Gheorghe Postelnicu, PhD
MGH, Harvard Medical School