[vtkusers] How do I display point coordinates with vtkLabeledDataMapper?

Clement Chauplannaz chauplac at esiee.fr
Wed Apr 26 17:51:18 EDT 2006

Hi Stephan,

did you have a look at this example ?
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/Annotation/Python/labeledMesh.py?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

I'm programming in c++, but the examples in Python are really easy to
understand and port to c++. This one shows point ids lying in a given
area (possibly the whole display area). So as to display coordinates
instead of ids, the only thing that comes to my mind right now is
subclassing vtkIdFilter and modifying the RequestData(...) method to
pass the three coordinates of each point to the output of the filter.

hope it helps.
Clément