[vtkusers] Re: building universal binaries of VTK on OS X

mike jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 12:58:52 EDT 2006

I did it the very hard way. 1 by 1. I _did_ make a shell script to do
it again though. I have the binaries if you want them. I built the
standard VTK 5.0 Release. I _did_ change the "Path" variable inside
the libraries to allow them to be put inside an Application bundle. I
could change that back to /usr/local/lib if needed. (Wrote a scipt for
that also).
If you are interested in either the scripts or the Libs let me know.

Mike Jackson
IMTS.US - Senior Research Engineer
www.imts.us

--