[vtkusers] warning C4996: 'strcpy' was declared deprecated

Carlos Capdepon carlos.capdepon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 06:50:07 EDT 2006

Inside VTK CMakeLists.txt in the line 339 I have changed from this:

# Tell VTK source files they are being built inside VTK.
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DVTK_IN_VTK)
to this:
# Tell VTK source files they are being built inside VTK.
ADD_DEFINITIONS(-DVTK_IN_VTK -D_CRT_SECURE_NO_DEPRECATE
-D_CRT_NONSTDC_NO_DEPRECATE)

OK!!! No more "warning C4996: 'strcpy' was declared deprecated"...

--
Un saludo,
"Carlos Capdepón" <carlos.capdepon at gmail.com>