[vtkusers] Strange VTK Behavior...

Andrea Gavana andrea.gavana at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 04:16:59 EDT 2006

Hello John,

    thank you for your answer. Well, I don't think I have coincident cells,
and at the moment I have taken the screenshots I didn't have any filter. I
had just an unstructured grid with a property selected. BTW, I noticed that
the effect disappears *only* when I rotate the grid in such a way that its
upper surface is perpendicular to my eyes' view (parallel to the screen... I
don't know how to explain it better...). But obviously I can not leave it
always in that position...

Thank you for your suggestions.

Andrea.