[vtkusers] 3 views of slices in parallel

freiman at cs.huji.ac.il freiman at cs.huji.ac.il
Sun Oct 9 04:26:52 EDT 2005

Hello,
I want to build a simple viewer in order to visualize 3 views of a volume
(axial, caranial, sagital).
I want to make to connect between these 3 views.
In order to have a same zoom, a same window/level colormap and same
cursoring, in all 3 views as it done at snap or volview.
i prefer to use the vtkimageplanewidget 3 times, each one for each view,
and connect between the interactors on each window and between the widgets
in each window.
i did it in success about window/level colormap. however zooming is depend
on the interactor and not in the vtkimageplanewidget, so it get more
complex.
do someone have any idea how to do that?
I'm using MFC as basic windowing system. I prefer to cathec the interaction
in the MFC level and then send soem event to both three interactors.
Thanks,
Moti