[vtkusers] QVTK Widget not appears in Qt Designer

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 30 16:12:40 EST 2005

Clinton Stimpson wrote:

>> Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:10:31 -0200
>> From: Wagner Sales <wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br>
>> Subject: [vtkusers] QVTK Widget not appears in Qt Designer
>> To: vtk <vtkusers at vtk.org>
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was downloaded and installed the VTK 5.0 ( release 5.0 on CVS, not 5.0
>> bp ). Compiled with gui support and qvtk.
>> The plugin are correct installed (
>> /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/designer/libQVTKWidgetPlugin.so ) but not appears
>> on designer, in any place.
>> Someone was experienced that?
>>
>> Thks
>>

>> Wagner
>>

> I just retried this from scratch and it works for me.
> Did you build VTK as shared libs and without rpath, without
> LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
> something?
>
> Clint

Hi Clint,

Thks by you answer.
I was retried from scratch, but without sucess. I was reinstalled my Qt,
compiled and the problem continues. I was erased my .qt and .designer
from my home directory. I was tried with other user. :(
VTK are builded with shared libs, without rpath. I was intalled VTK  in
/usr, then the libs are in /usr/lib. I was tried to use LD_LIBRARY_PATH
( are unecessary in this case, but.. ).
Unfortunatelly, nothing are worked for me! :(

Wagner