[vtkusers] GUI

Peter F Bradshaw pfb at exadios.com
Tue Nov 22 23:28:12 EST 2005

Hi Ana;

You may wish to consider ParaView as a viewer. See:
http://www.paraview.org/HTML/Index.html

ParaView is implemented using VTK and be used to arrange VTK objects into
a processing pipe.

I do not know what format your data is in but, if it is not supported by
VTK, you may need to write a class, derived from vtkDataReader, in order
to handle it.

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005, Ana Sandro wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
>    Sorry for my English,I Know I have to improve it but is dificult to me,i
> hope you'll understand me.
>
> I have to learn VTK to build an image viewer.I want to visualize PET and  CT
> images together,creating an effect of transparency but I downloaded a lot of
> information and I don't know where to start by.If someone Knows what part of
> VTK I must concentrate my effort on I'd thank it very, very much.
> Thank you.

Cheers

--
Peter F Bradshaw, www.exadios.com, ICQ 75431157 (exadios).