[vtkusers] Access Violation in Release mode for VTK + MFC code and VC6

Thuc Bui bui at calcreek.com
Fri Nov 18 16:36:37 EST 2005

Hello,

I am a newbie to VTK. I've been assigned to maintained an existing app. that was developed with MFC, VTK in VC6. I was able to build VTK v4.4 and link with my application. The app. runs fine in Debug mode. However, when running in Release mode I got access violation error. Attached please find the stack trace produced by Insure++. Does anyone have any idea what can be wrong? I have no idea how to tackle this problem since I couldn't reproduce the crash in the Debug mode.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,
Thuc Bui